Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!



Yesterday was my birthday 25 to be exact. Wow I can't believe I am 25. My day started off by my 4 year old knocking on the bedroom door asking if he could get a snack and watch cartoons, oh and Happy Birthday Mommy. Super cute way to say Mom could you get up and get me something to eat. After breakfast we went to see Wall-E. Cute movie, Paul and I really enjoyed it alot. Patrick was a little bored at first when it is kind of like a silent movie. Anyway after that we went to Cracker Barrel for lunch. Now those of you who have never been to Cracker Barrel may be saying what is that. Well it is yummy southern food. Ummm. After that we went to Michael's Craft Store so I could spend some birthday money... hehe! Follow that wonderful trip up with some Coldstone Ice Cream and man it was a great birthday. A huge Thanks for all the birthday cards and wishes and phone calls as well. I am thankful for the part you played in my special day. Love you all.

~Tiff

2 comments:

Are We There Yet? said...

OMG OMG OMG I cannot believe that I missed wishing you a very happy birthday! I am such the BAAAAD Friend! I am so glad that you had a good day hun! And a very happy belated birthday to you as well!
Hugs and kisses hun! Love ya much! ~*Blythe*~

Momma J said...

HAPPY B-DAY TIFF!! If i were on top of it (which is very rarely these days) I would have told you earlier. I'm glad to hear you had a good birthday. HAHAH welcome to the 25 club, I'll soon be moving up to the 26ers come December! :)