Monday, July 7, 2008

Chores... Yuck


You ever have that feeling that you are doing something that is completely pointless. Chores I can't stand chores. I never could stand them as a kid and I have grown to hate them even more as an adult. When I was a kid all I had to clean was my room (ahh the gold ol' days.) If only I could go back and only have to clean my room. Well today Paul went back to work and my days are now going to go back to normal. Ha ha whatever that might mean! So back to cleaning and laundry. I have discovered that I think I hate laundry and trash the worst. It's not the washing and drying part that bothers me because lets face it the washer and dryer does most the work. It is the folding and putting away part that gets me. Trash ahh my other enemy. How is it that 3 people can create so much trash? To think that we were saving so much stuff "memories." Nope it's trash. So I decided that I needed to vent and low and behold I think I found a new favorite quote so I thought I would share it with all of you who are parents and understand what I am talking about. Until next time Happy Cleaning!

No comments: