Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sometimes she drives me crazy...


We have this very loving dog named Violet. She is a 1 and a half year old mini schnauzer. I love her to death and she is amazing with the boys. Cuddly and protective, however she is very curious and loves to explore. Are you seeing the problem yet? She loves to find ways out of the backyard fence and go running around the neighborhood. She also got out a lot in California which was a whole other challenge. Anyways this morning Patrick thought he would be a big "helper" and let her outside to go potty. She of course saw that as her chance to push on the gate and get out and go exploring. Patrick then comes running in to my room telling me "Um mommy you might want to go and get Violet, she got out again." Great. Sometimes that dog drives me crazy.

No comments: