Monday, September 29, 2008

waiting for mail


So as of lately we have not been in a position to hear back from Paul. We can write him all we want to, but he can't write back. It has been this way for a few weeks now and it is really starting to take it's toll on me. Things here haven't really been all that bad Thank You God, but there I am everyday like clock work writing to him about my day and even though I know he will not be writing me back I still find myself checking my email daily like it is part of my religion and I will die if I don't check it. Of course there is no mail from him and even though I expected that, I am still deeply sad. Crazy how much power they (men) have over us... Don't tell him I said that or I will never hear the end of it!!! Remember it's our little secret. :)

2 comments:

Momma J said...

how the heck do you manage? i would think that it's horrible not knowing if he got your letters (even though it's nearly impossible)

Momma J said...

we won't tell your secret!

p.s. i love the picture you put up here!