Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First Day Of School



OK so we have finally passed the first week of school and I am now getting time to actually sit down and talk about the first day of school. Man that is sad! At any rate the boys had a great first day of school. Isaiah was a little less excited than Patrick was but all in all they were both looking forward to a new year. Patrick got dressed super fast and was so sure he would be late if we didn't leave right then and Isaiah took his time and brushed his hair, meanwhile Patrick is in the other room yelling at Isaiah to hurry up so we could go. Paul had duty the night before so he called to talk to the boys and wish them a great first day. Isaiah spent as much time on the phone as Patrick would allow and then Patrick said "Hi daddy I am going to school today, bye."

When we finally got to Patrick's school to drop him off I said goodbye and that I would miss him and he said "Mommy would it make you feel better if I said I will miss you too?" Oddly enough it made me laugh. We had a great first day!

No comments: