Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Medical Update...

As some of you know I was recently diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. That is where your body doesn't produce enough thyroid cells. My new doctor (who is God sent) put me on this medicine called Synthroid for 6 weeks to see if my levels would come up to a healthy or normal range. On May 18th I went in for my 6 week blood test to make sure the medicine was the right dose and to see if it was working. Results are in and... They are normal!!! In fact they are in the middle of the normal range. For my height, weight and age the levels are anywhere from 2.0 to 4.3 and I am at a 3.0. I can't even begin to explain what a relief this is for me. I am so blessed that God gave me a doctor that cared enough to check and try to fix this medical condition I have been suffering from for so long. Thank you for all your love, support and prayers. It has gotten me through all this and come out on the other side feeling better and loved. So from the bottom of my heart I Love You all!


~T

No comments: