Tuesday, January 12, 2010

BEST MOVIE!!!



Have you ever seen a movie that truely touched you inside and out? You know the ones I am talking about. Heartfelt, yet funny and yet you can totally relate to the characters in one way or another. Either you have known someone like one of the characters or you see yourself in them. Recently I have had the pleasure of watching the movie "The Blindside." The only way I can describe it is simply amazing. One of if not the best movie I have seen in a long time. This is based on the true story of Michael Oher #74 for the Balitmore Ravens and how he got to where he is today. The relationship he begins to develop with Leigh Anne Tuohy is breath taking. I can't talk enough about this movie. I strongly encourage everyone to see this movie, it is just.... Amazing!

No comments: