Friday, October 23, 2009

Cleaning, visitors & more cleaning!!!

I have found that I LOVE family and or friends coming over for visits, however I have to admit that I am a little to sad when they leave. I love my "alone" time with my husband and my children I do, but to have lived on the other side of the country for over 6 years it is nice having family around. Bailie and Jeff came for a visit and it was such a great time with them. We went and saw sights of Seattle. We all had fun, we also learned that um maybe 2 days in a row of walking all over Seattle might be a little to much, as we all paid for sore bodies the next day, but it was an amazing time. Saturday we went to the Pacific Science Center. Truely one of our families favorite places to go. A HUGE place filled with robots, science experiments and Butterflys! We ended the day with a trip to the Space Needle. What an amazing building. Although a little bit crowded and a big nauseating, still a must see! Sunday was the aquarium and tons of shopping! What a blast. Love you guys!!!

No comments: